Affordable Ferry Crossings
With over 150 years experience transporting people from the UK and Northern Europe by sea, DFDS is now one of the biggest and best ferry services in Europe. With a fleet of ships which depart from ports across the UK, why not use our offers to lower the cost of your trip? This is accessible travel, accommodation, entertainment and activities all in one to help create the perfect start to your holiday. With mini cruises and short break options too, DFDS Seaways will do far more than just get you from A to B.
Travelling around Europe needn't be expensive - with a DFDS Seaways' ferry, your trip will always be affordable for big and small groups alike. There are no extra charges for bringing luggage with you and you can save money by driving your own car instead of hiring a vehicle! It's easy to inspire your next trip away alone, with family, friends or a special someone - check out the travel ideas online and start exploring more by sea today.
- Copy the offer code of your choice from vouchercloud and click through to the DFDS Seaways website
- When you’re ready to search for a crossing on the dates you’re travelling, use the booking form on the homepage, or browse on the route pages and click book now on the journey of your choice
- Select your outward and return dates and locations, as well as number of passengers and vehicle type if applicable
- At the end of the form, enter your DFDS voucher code into the ‘Offer Code’ box
- Click 'Book now' to choose from the available tickets, ensuring that you read the terms and conditions of your voucher so that you select a ferry option that is valid with the offer available
- Add any extras such as breakfast and insurance
- Register all of your passenger details and continue to create a password for your account
- Your discount will be applied automatically, select the crossings that work for your plans and continue with the booking process.
Check out the Cheap Fare Finder page for amazing tips on just how to save on you trip to Amsterdam, Dunkirk and many more destinations. Soon you'll be a pro at finding the cheapest travel deals about!
What type of vehicle can I take with me on a DFDS ferry?
All types of passenger vehicles can be carried with DFDS, just ensure that you select the correct option when you make your booking so as they know how much space will need to be allocated to you on the car deck.
How can I find out about travel news?
You can check the travel updates' page for port and sailing information, live broadcasts are also available from their Twitter feed.
Can I amend a booking with DFDS?
There is the opportunity to amend or cancel your booking with DFDS - do check the 'About Your Booking' section for useful information on how to do so.
Is there a DFDS sale?
It's always a sale when you visit the Special Offers' page at DFDS. Here you'll some of the biggest savings that'll get you around Europe in a breezy fashion.
You should receive a booking confirmation within 30 minutes of making your reservation, if not, visit your account and download a new copy.
You can access your booking online by logging in to cancel if you wish, alternatively, you could call them directly.
To make a booking call UK - 0871 522 9955 or email [email protected]
Click here to find out more about contacting DFDS and click use the live chat.